Day 193

Friday, July 26, 2013

Today is a very good day!  It's amazing how good today is.

I received an offer of representation this morning at 7:22 a.m. after submitting my full manuscript to an agent at 1:22 last night.  That's unreal.  I guess those revisions turned out okay. 

Here are the query numbers for Don't Eat the Zombie Cookies:

1 - Offer of representation
2 - Full manuscript requests
17 - Rejections
20 - Queries still out

I was planning to send another 70 queries out next week.  I'm so glad I don't have to do that. 

It took a little less than five months to write a middle grade novel from scratch and receive an offer of representation from a literary agent.  This blog has captured every day of that process.  I think that's cool.

Now it's time to do this:



  and this...




and this...



and, of course, this!




Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment