Day 170

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I continued my revisions from 5:45 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.  I sent the first half out at 12:45.  It's as good as I could make it.  Now I have to get the second half up to speed.

Chris, Rhonda and I went out to Cato's for lunch.  It was nice relaxing and having a good meal for an hour before driving to SF to pick up Alice.  Rhonda showed us pictures on her iphone and accidentally spilled her full pint of beer all over my pants.  I was soaked from belt to kneecaps.



Once we were home, I took a shower which made all the difference.  Chris and I drove to SF to pick up Alice at 4, then stayed the night at her house.  She had friends over and cooked for a small army.  That's the Wu way!  Great night, but once I hit the pillow I was out.

No comments:

Post a Comment