Day 1498

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

First day back at work...I was still pretty tired.  Traveling takes it out of me.  I worked all day, then came home, had some eggs, and talked to Jeff and Kevin about investment ideas for an hour.  At 8 I received a text from Nicole saying her mom was planning to fly home to Seattle the next day.  I immediately contacted Nicole and asked if it was a done deal.  She said no, it was not, so I called Gwen and told her she had to stay at Resilience.  She immediately agreed, thankfully.  This really is an important time in her life to get the help she needs.  There are no guarantees, but I do think this place is good for her.  Now, as long as Greg can remove himself from the picture, that would be ideal.  Not sure how India will play out in August.  I hope it won't be another round of the engagement event last January.

No comments:

Post a Comment