Day 1496

Sunday, February 19, 2017

I was tired when Hayden turned on Cartoon Network at 6, then watched three episodes of Animal Planet's Rescue Animals show.  I think I had dreams of all my previous pets trapped in cages on an isolated farm in the deep south.  Nasty stuff.  Eventually, I got up and prepared myself for the day.  We were due at the Carolina Hotel at 9 for brunch, but arrived around 9:40.  Amazingly, most of the wedding guests had already eaten.  I would have thought most people would sleep in, but no. Everyone was fired up for the day.



After brunch, I took a walk with the kids for about 30 minutes, then went on a walk with mom, Leo and Louanne around town.  It was so nice driving around and enjoying the scenery.  It's a lovely place.  Mom and I headed back to Jill and Tom's around 3.  Everyone was tired.  I rode bikes with Alex in their neighborhood, took a walk with Jill, and also took a walk with Hayden.  It's fun spending time with just one person.  I prefer that always!

We had pizza that evening and watched the Meryl Streep film Florence Foster Jenkins.


It was entertaining and interesting.  The cast was very good, especially Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant, who never disappoints.  Bed after the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment