Day 1497

Monday, February 20, 2017

I got up early with the kids, who had to go to school today.  We had cereal together, then we got in the car and Jill drove to school about 15 minutes away.  We said our goodbyes and they ran inside the building.  They're amazing, Alex and Hayden . They have their whole lives ahead of them. 

Jill and I drove back home and talked about stuff.  I slept another hour or so before getting up again and preparing for the day and the long journey back.  I left Jill and Tom's around noon and got to the airport early. I actually ran into Leo and Louanne at security, which was neat.  They saw me off at my gate.  I flew to Dulles in D.C. first, then on to S.F.  My second flight was delayed a bit so I didn't actually arrive home until after 11.  I didn't even unpack.  I just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment