Day 302

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm still processing what I need to change in Zombie Cookies.  Whenever I'm about to launch into a rewrite, I think about what I'm going to change for a day or so without looking at the manuscript.  I just take a yellow pad and start writing notes.

My go-to film to clear my head and get motivated about good storytelling is this:


It's one of those perfect quiet movies that gets everything right.  I've seen it maybe five or six times now and still haven't gotten tired of it.  It destined to be a classic.  Maybe it already is.  I love the tone of this film.  Tone is so important.

Played my first racquetball match of the fall season and barely squeaked by with a victory against Ramon, a new member at Club One.  He's a super nice guy with a very strong drive serve.  It's only a matter of time before he clobbers me on the court.

Gearing myself for the ZC rewrite.  I begin tomorrow.  I'm hoping it won't take too long.  I really want to get TC done before Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment