Day 292

Saturday, November 2, 2013

No writing today.

I played in our Club One doubles racquetball tournament this morning from 8-2.  Tracy Leever was my partner, a very good player and super nice guy from Livermore.  I won a few games and lost a few games, squeaking into the playoffs before losing to Steve and EJ 10-15.  The finals came down to Harry & Carlos versus Steve Rojas and Mike Lippitt.  Harry and Carlos were up 18-6 in one game to 21, but but somehow managed to lose 20-21 in an epic come-from-behind win for Steve and Mike.  It was very exciting.  Lunch was at La Cheval.  It was a great morning and afternoon.


Harry, Steve, Mike, Carlos - Club One Doubles Tournament
 From Oakland, I drove to SF and stayed with Alice the rest of the day.  She hadn't seen The Hunger Games, so we watched it on Netflix.  The film was really well done.  I don't know if I need to see the other two films.  There are so many other films I haven't seen.

Alice and I both went to bed early, before ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment