Day 293

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Alice and I woke up early and took a walk through Golden Gate Park.  We also hung out at Irving & 9th in front of Arizmendi for 30 minutes or so.  It was a beautiful morning.

I wrote from 10-2 and from 4-6.  I still have so much left on True Colors, but I'm determined to bang out as much as I can this month.

Austin completed two more college applications.  All he has left are his applications to UC schools.

Alice and I watched 60 Minutes.  The Guantanamo piece was particularly disturbing, but not surprising, given the decisions made in the past 13 years.  Nonetheless, it's such an obvious kangaroo court down there.

We watched The Invention of Lying before bed, or half of it, actually.  It has it's moments, but on the whole the film feels a little bit off, and maybe miscast?

Onto the new week...

No comments:

Post a Comment