Day 300

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gwen's birthday today.  I spoke to her on FaceTime for 30 minutes.  It was good to catch up with her.  She's had a rough year this year, but I think she's making positive steps in her life.  She'll do well for the rest of the year; at least I'm hoping she will.

I wrote for a few hours, helped Alice with her 401k situation (she's planning to make changes this year as she's unhappy with her present portfolio) and helped Austin with one final personal statement for his UC applications.  Austin's applied to ten schools total, all instate.  She should do well with his choices.

For dinner, we attended a potluck for one of Alice's group of friends.  We stayed until 9:30.  I went to bed at 10:15.

I'm really going to push True Colors these next few months.  I have so much left to do before this project is finished.  The important thing is to stay focused and keep moving forward.

I can't believe I've been at my routine for 300 days in-a-row.  This was without question the fastest 300 days I've ever experienced.  During this time, I wrote a new novel, got a new agent, revised Martin Martinez, began two new novels, went on a cruise to Alaska with Alice and helped my mom move to Arizona. I'm sure the next 300 days will go just as fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment