Day 1770

Friday, November 17, 2017

Poker last night started out strong but went cold the final two hours, leaving me $28 in the hole.  I didn't make racquetball this morning, sleeping in until 7 and arriving at work a few minutes late.  The day was busy with forms and formatting requests in the morning and afternoon.  I had coffee with Beth my former recruiter at 10 and it was great catching up with her.  In the afternoon I wandered the streets of San Francisco, looking into the Black Friday deals at the Gap and other stores.  After work, I had to wait an hour for my bus home.  Traffic along the Bay Bridge was horrendous, so I didn't get home until 6:30.  I managed to wash and fold a load of laundry, watched the season finale of Real Time and two episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, then fell fast asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment