Day 1746 - Santa Barbara

Tuesday, October  24, 2017

Today we tendered in Santa Barbara and took a big bus to Solvang. 




Alice and I love Solvang!  The only problem was on the day we were there it was 102 degrees outside!  It was so hot we had to walk in the shade most of the time.  We had a great afternoon walking the streets, buying souvenirs, and eating some great Danish food.  We ate at the Red Viking.  Yum!







It was a buffet, so I pigged out!  Alice had really good deep fried scallops.  This place rocks.  I ate my fill of pickled herring.  So good. We went to a bakery for dessert but I was so full I couldn't finish my apple strudel. 

Back on the ship, we napped, then went to dinner and caught a hilarious comedy show in the Princess Theater at 8.  A really fun, awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment