Day 1752

Monday, October 30, 2017

Carrying all this cruise weight made me pretty tired today.  It wasn't too bad at work, which was nice.  After plowing through my emails, I went through one long job after another.  I have three really large documents to convert...after that, I'm caught up.  The rest of the week is going to be brutal.  Tomorrow I have Halloween duties, then on Wednesday I have my first symphony rehearsal in 20-something years, followed by my quarter-final match against Ramon Thursday night.  Too much stuff going on!  I want back on the cruise ship.

I did get a wonderful surprise in the mail today. A book I'd ordered from Italy finally arrived.  It took six weeks to get here.  I've been waiting for this book a while now.  It costs $100 to order through Amazon, but I got it for $45 through a book seller in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment