Day 1550

Friday, June 14, 2017

Racquetball in the a.m., playing singles with Steve and Kirk and preparing for the big match Tuesday with Noah.  It should be a good matchup.  I have a couple tricks up my sleeve, but I know it'll be a slugfest.  He's been playing well lately.  Work was quiet again, which was really nice.  I took a nice walk to the Ferry Building at lunch and had bread and cheese and a mocha while sitting on a park bench enjoying the view.



I came home after work, did a load of laundry, tidied up, then went over to Richard and Lisa's before heading off to SF.  Lisa had just gotten back from three weeks in Utah where her dad passed away.  I heard all about the process involved, the ups and downs of the memorial and everyone's reactions, especially Lisa's sister, who didn't sound like she was at her best.  It was a wonderful visit.  Miles got a new banjo!

I arrived at Alice's at midnight, dead tired but looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment