Day 898

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Up at 6:30 and wrote until 4, working on chapters 2 and 3.  Sent 2 to Chris and was going to send 3 but got caught up in putting together a petition and cover letter for tomorrow's united front at the gym.  With housekeeping now contracted out to a firm in San Diego, I'm gathering signatures to ensure management is 100% committed to member happiness and well-being.  I'm not interested in going through the kind of drama and conflict that unfolded last week, and I'm not at all happy that an outside contractor from as far away as San Diego has any say what goes on in our gym in Oakland.  That was a bad move, but we'll see how it all plays out. 

Spoke with Chris from 8-10, then Alice, then went to bed.

Tomorrow I'll send 3 to Chris, then draft 4 and 5, which are tricky chapters.  6 is written but needs revising.  If I can have the first half written by the end of the weekend and start 7-12 next week, I should be on target to finish the novel by early August.

No comments:

Post a Comment