Day 717

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I had no desire to go into the gym today, but I managed to crawl out of bed at 4:40 a.m.  I was the only one there until Glenn showed up at 5:20.  We played two games, then Tiger showed up.  I was exhausted after a few more games to 7, then hit the weight room, showered, went to Safeway, then came home and started in all all I need to get done.  After several days of R&R, I'm ready to get back to it.  Lots to take care of in the new year. 

I cleaned house and took care of chores until 4:15.  I picked up Alice at 11th Street and we went to Star Pizza for dinner, eating a thin crust Broadway, salad, and sharing a bottled Coke. 

At 8 we headed over to Richard and Lisa's and watched an old James Bond movie on the big projector. 


Lots of fun, considering the film was the primary source for the Austin Powers parody.  The only problem for me was I felt asleep halfway through the movie at around 10:30.  Staying up until midnight is becoming a much more difficult challenge these days. 

At midnight we raised our champagne glasses and celebrated the new year.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment