Day 700

Sunday, December 14, 2014

At Alice's in the morning, writing a couple thousand words of Dog/Fog and reading a few pages of the books I'm plowing through.  I want to finish a draft of Dog/Fog by the 800th day.  I should be able to do it, even with all the work I'm taking on at Varinsky and Wendel.  I'm able to write 1000 words of first draft material in about 20 minutes now.  The fingers just fly.  I like writing on my ipad and sending what I've written to email where I combine it with my Word docs in Drop Box.

This afternoon, Alice and I headed to Oakland for Glenn and Amy's potluck in the evening.  It was great seeing all my racquetball buddies hanging out together for a few hours.  These are such great guys who have incredible insights about the world.  Race issues dominated most of my discussions, along with analysis of the Bill Cosby fallout and various stories of racism that have occurred just recently here in California.  A hot topic for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment