Day 715

Monday, December 29, 2014

I woke up at 8:30 and drove Nicole home to her house in Monroe.  We stayed at her place for an extra hour to 90 minutes, talking about family stuff, life, and details from our past that have shaped who we are and why we do what we do.  I love hanging out with Nicole.  It's hard to believe she'll turn 30 in April.  From Monroe, I headed back to Kenmore and took Tristan out to lunch at my favorite fast food place Taco Time for some uncle/nephew bonding.  It's been a memorable year in the Hough family.  Later in the afternoon, Tristan and Mathew picked up pizza while Gwen and I hung out in the living room.  We had an easy, enjoyable dinner of pizza and salad, then played a few more games of Pandemic with six Infection cards.  We came close one game, but ended up losing both.  With Tristan's 75% discount at Cole Haan, I bought 3 pairs of shoes online and Austin bought one pair.  Love Cole Haan.  Went to bed around 10:45 but need to wake up at 3:30 for a 6 a.m. flight back to Oakland.

No comments:

Post a Comment