Day 710

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Up at 4:45 for 2 hours of racquetball.  I then went to Safeway for some crab cake items, two duraflame logs, smoothie fixings for tomorrow morning, and guacamole ingredients for tomorrow's food fest.  I'm not even going to try and watch what I eat over the holidays.  I'm just going to pig out like there was no tomorrow.

Worked from 9-12 today and it was super quiet.  I was the only one there, manning the phones and updating my Christmas address list.  It's been a few years since I sent out Christmas cards.  I wish I were disciplined enough to do one every year, but that feat is simply beyond me.  I don't know how so many people do it.  Even when I'm creating something simple, it still ends up taking hours and hours to complete.  Ugh!

Amazon.com is simply amazing.  Every packaged arrived on time.  Again.  In great condition.  The computer rules, and I still love my Kindle.

Alice and I took care of all that we needed to get done by 8 p.m., then we watched this through YouTube:


It had its moments but was essentially a bawdy comedy with a whole lotta butt jokes and sexual innuendos lampooning homophobes and Kim Jong Un.  Hardly the kind of movie to draw international attention, but Alice and I sure enjoyed parts of it.

Looking forward to a full day of rest and yuletide relaxation tonight and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment