Day 711

Thursday, December 25, 2014

It was a very relaxing, enjoyable Christmas here at Alice's.  We woke up at 7:30, went shopping at Sunset Super for vegetables and crab, then came home and had breakfast and opened gifts.  I read for a few hours before getting ready for Alice's family.  I made crab cakes and guacamole and dip, while Alice made pork bellies, vegetables, sticky rice, and soup.



Alice's sister Karen brought over prime rib, mashed potatoes, green vegetables and Alice's parents brought over dessert.  We ate so much food it was obscene, but I guess that's the point of Christmas feasts.  When all was said and done, I completely succumbed to my food coma by 8.  Everyone left before 9 and Alice and I were too tired to clean anything, so we went to bed, saving the mess for tomorrow.  

Warm and cozy at Alice's on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment