Day 526

Monday, June 23, 2014

Up at 4:04, at the gym around 5:15.  With Steve gone, mornings are not competitive and somewhat dull.  I played singles and then doubles with Brian, Jack and Tiger.  Out at 7:45.

I took care of some chores from 8-11:30, then went to work at noon-5.  I came home and watched a couple of documentaries on Syria.  Syria has been on my mind lately.  It's heartbreaking what has happened to that country.  It's ruined and the people will suffer the affects for generations.  It seems the entire region is cracking into a empty pit deep inside the earth, bubbling and fulminating without end.  I asked later in the evening if the world was more extreme and dangerous now than it was 20 or 30 years ago.  He said no.  It's been like this forever.  I guess he's right.


No comments:

Post a Comment