Day 68

Friday, March 22, 2013

I played my final league match against Steve this morning and managed to take him 15-10, 3-15, 11-3.  I feel lucky capturing the win.  He's been playing so well lately and has been schooling me on the court throughout the past month.  Today, however, he was a little off and made seveal unforced errors.  I made a few myself, but was serving well and putting the ball away, especially in the beginning of the match and in the tie-breaker.  I was down 1-3, then went on a roll and scored the next ten points.  I went undefeated for the season and have two matches in the playoffs.  I'll work hard to get that perfect record.

A robbery took place at our building last night.  Bonnie Tam parked her car in the garage and was met by a man with a gun who demanded her purse.  It's very disturbing.  We're all getting together for a meeting on Wednesday at my place to discuss our safety concerns.

As a result, my morning was shot.  I did no writing this morning.

Had lunch with Richard, which was fantastic as always.

I'll have to hit next week hard if I want to get this book finished in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment