Day 65

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Woke up at 5:30, played racquetball from 6-7:30, ate oatmeal at 8, then wrote until 1.  I sent Chris the first three chapters (5,000 words) of Zombie to discuss tonight.  The novel is coming along, though I have a ridiculous amount to write in the next six weeks.  I seem to be fasttracking everything.

Zombie is leaving little room for much else. 

Spoke with Chris at 8:30 tonight.  He likes Zombie Cookies a lot and wants more chapters. I'll try and produce another three or four chapters by next week. 

Meanwhile, I have a few E-Force demos and duties to take care of, plus two remaining league matches with Rod and Steve.

I spent a little time writing my Zombie Cookies query today.  I'd like the story marketed as an action/adventure/spy/thriller, but in reality it's a love story for boys 9 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment