Day 51

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I wrote 4,000 words of Zombie Cookies, the new middle grade book I plan to bang out.  I now have 10k words of writing over the past two days.  Not bad for a story I came up with last Friday.  It's an interesting story.  I'm going to try not to complicate too much of the plot or characters, though I know I tend to get overly detailed and layered.  It seems to be my style.

I woke up at 4:30, practiced my racquetball for an hour, played with Ruby from 6:40 to 7:30, then showered and came home to my trusted oatmeal and green tea.  I wrote hard until noon, then went back to work at 1.  I stopped at 6 and headed to the club to play a league match with Roger. 

Chris and I FaceTimed at 9:15.  I told him about my wonderful week with mom in Arizona.  He's in favor of my new plan to bang out middle grade books.  Nothing else is working.  Martin Martinez has attracted no buzz whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment