Day 47

Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm catching up on a few things this morning and outlining Austin15, which I'll write alongside Introducing Girls.  I should also consider writing the novel to Botticelli Girl, since it's such an interesting thriller.  The more material I write, the better my chances of getting something going.


Mom and I saw the early matinee of Quartet, the new film directed by Dustin Hoffman.  It was charming the way quiet English character comedy studies are charming, with a well-oiled ensemble cast and an appropriate mix of sentiment and mild conflict.  I was in the right mood for this kind of piece.  The end was touching in the right way.  Mom thoroughly enjoyed it.

We had lunch afterward, then headed home for a few hours before I was taken to the airport for my return back to Oakland. 

I arrived before 10 and made it home by 11:30.  I watched about ten minutes of an episode from Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica before heading off to bed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment