Day 66

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I got up at 4:30 and arrived at a very quiet gym this morning.  Glenn and Tiger were the only players there.

After breakfast, I worked on my Zombie Cookies query and worked on chapters 4 and 5.  In three weeks I've accomplished a lot with the piece, but I feel I can be much more productive if I stay focused and don't get caught up in mindless wanderings while writing.  This has probably caused more wasted time than anything else, and yet it's also part of my process, which is frustrating.  I'm also wanting to improve how I do things.  I can't help it.

I attended an E-Force demo at Big C in Concord from 4:30-7:30 and had dinner with Steve after the demo.  It was well-attended and Steve made a few racquet sales.  It was fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment