Day - 1331

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Alice made a full breakfast this morning.  Yum!  We made a batch of oatmeal and raisin cookies for Cecilia and Jay.  We also completed a few hours of yard work outside. 

Listened again to Keeping Score's Beethoven's Eroica with MTT.  Such a wonderful masterpiece I never tire of.

Beautiful outside but windy.  We'll paint the backyard fence tomorrow or Monday.

Biden has a sexual harassment claim against him from the early '90s.  White men in power are pigs.  Got it.  Moving on.  Where was this story when Biden was VP for eight years?  It's May and we're just getting started with the political mud slinging.  Not sure when I'm entering the ring fulltime, but soon.  Not yet though.  If I'm in it too long, the battle will beat me senseless.  It's not good for me to think too much about Trump and Trumpists.  It channels all of the worst in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment