Day - 1322

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day to Mom, Alice, Jill, Nicole, Lisa, and all the other mothers out there.  I talked with mom in the early afternoon.  She seemed a little down and didn't have a lot of energy.  Being away from her house for six weeks can't help.  I spoke with Jill later and that was a good chat.  I'll catch Nicole later in the week.

Alice and I went to Whole Foods in the morning on Ocean Ave., waiting in line in the wind for 30 minutes.  That's the new normal.  Alice wanted her chicken feet, so she got six pounds, along with salmon and avacado.  After Whole Foods, we dropped off cookies and cake to Cecilia. I made banana bread later in the afternoon, and we had chicken wings for dinner.  We played a little bridge online with Kevin.  That was lots of fun.  Alice is a trooper, learning the complexities and strategies of this great game. 

I practiced an hour on Bach Brandenburg 3.  I still haven't submitted my recording.  It's hard, especially at the tempo we're taking things.

I worked two hours so I wouldn't be so swamped tomorrow.  Aside from that, today felt like a day of rest as I gear up for a very busy week starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment