Day - 1309

Saturday, May 23, 2020

A beautiful Saturday in San Francisco.  Alice, mom, Kevin and I played bridge on Trickstercards.com.  So much fun, but the audio on my and Alice's computer went out for some reason.  That was a drag, but playing with Alice and mom was great fun!

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent reading and organizing for the week.  Oh, and another batch of cowboy cookies was requested.  No problem.

Alice watched the Michelle Obama Becoming documentary and I watched it with her a second time.  So inspiring and nourishing for the soul.  This is what the country's been missing these past four years.

My focus will not be on Trump's supporters, who support this man for reasons I'll never understand and never appreciate.  Instead, I'll focus on the kind of inspiration and positive energy we must generate in order to defeat the evil, amoral ugliness that is the Trump mentality, the Trump fluke, the Trump illusion/chicanery/deception/oppression.

I love how real, human, humble, and full of grace Michelle Obama is.


No comments:

Post a Comment