Day - 1317

Friday, May 15, 2020

Left Oakland early for SF this morning.  Little traffic at 7:30 a.m.  We had a meeting with the synthetic lawn folks today for the turf we're installing in the back yard.  Jacob came at 8:30, made his measurements, finalized everything, and we'll see them in a month to take care of the job.  Should take two days.

At 10:30, Chris and I met for 90 minutes to discuss Grandudes.  We're writing new scenes, brainstorming new details and twists.  Lots of good ideas here.  I like this script very much.  I like our grandudes. 

Work was busy throughout the day, but at 1 I helped Alice play some bridge hands with her bridge friends.  Allen, Pang and Liz are all very nice.  A good group.  Alice likes bridge and is getting good!  It's so good for her brain.  I need to just let her play, even when she makes a misstep. 

After dinner, I had little energy for anything other than watching a few YouTubes.  We went to bed early, around 9:30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment