Day - 1433

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mission accomplished in the Hit & Switch League tonight.  All is right with the world.


I wish.  I haven't been able to watch much of the impeachment proceedings.  They make me so angry.  I don't get how that con, that limited lying creep, holds so much power over the weak, indefensible GOP leaders.  I just don't get it.  They need to be removed, all of them.  Every single one of them for betraying their oath of office.  Their cowardice is so shameful.  I can see how sick leaders stay in power.  When there's no pushback, the sickness grows like a cancer.  The sickness feels emboldened, entitled, unstoppable.  How this is happening with this guy, this clear and obvious con, is something that is so embarrassing.  I feel embarrassed for America that this is the guy half the country feels the need to protect at all cost.  This guy, the TV personality who has failed at everything except heeding the advice of his amoral family and personal attorney so many years ago.  Can't wait for his nightmare presidency to end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment