Day - 1431

Saturday, January 25, 2020

I enjoyed an entire day of reading, practicing and organizing.  I wish I had more days like this.

I practiced most of the day in preparation for tomorrow's concert.  Still trying to play faster. 

Went to see 1917 at the Grand Lake Theater.


Wow.  What an amazing 100 minutes in a movie theater.  Not only is it technically brilliant, it's got a lot of heart.  It's easy to root for these two.  Having watched They Shall Not Grow Old last year after reading so much about WWI after Trump won in 2016, now seemed the right time to experience such a horrific ride.  When will leaders ever learn that war, all war, is hell.  This will win Best Picture, no question.  The Academy loves these kinds of films. 

I came home and immediately watched a few 1917 special features on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment