Day 1684

Thursday, August 24, 2017

I slept a little on this leg.  We arrived in Chennai around 10 p.m. and met Mathew and Rathna's father Jay at the airport. 

Hilton Chennai lobby
I caught my second wind after a short shower and went with Mathew and Jay to pick up Nicole and Tristan.  It was surreal hanging out with my niece and nephews in India!  The weather was hot and humid, though it could have been a lot worse.  Even at night, there were people everyone.  Jay had seven drivers for his guests for the weekend.  We were hooked up!  I stayed up with the boys and Nicole, chatting, catching up, visiting with Greg in the boys' room.  Nicole and Gwen shared a room together.  I had a nice spacious single room to myself and it was soooo nice.  The Hilton had tight security so it felt a bit like a compound.  I finally went to sleep around 3:30 a.m. Chennai time.  Tomorrow will be an easygoing day, the two full days of wedding activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment