Day 1663

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Went to Kaiser on Broadway this morning to get immunized for my upcoming India trip.  Of course, I didn't get any immunizations yet, just check-ins from the doc (and a $30 co-pay) and lab work ($10 co-pay), $40 in the hole before anything happens.  Oh, well.  The new buildings on Broadway are nice, and as I walked to 19th Street BART, I took in all the new stores and shops along the way, the new Sprouts, Starbuck's, lots of shops, restaurants, work spaces...it's a scene!

Work was backed up when I arrived at noon.  I cranked it out until 5, then came home and unloaded one of the boxes I crammed with stuff last week to clear out all the clutter.  I'm hoping to knock out a box a day or so while still keeping the clutter to a minimum.

For some strange reason, I've been in a Martin Short mood this week.  I've always found him extremely and always on, especially on talk shows and award shows.  He's been hysterical since the SCTV 80's.

His Jerry Lewis is incredible:


I love it.

And this...


No comments:

Post a Comment