Day 1657

Friday, July 28, 2017

Slept on the Youngs couch with one of the cats, who made itself quite comfortable on my legs.



I woke up at 4:15 and was at my place waiting for Steve at 4:50, only to learn he had hit the snooze one too many times.  He didn't swing by until 5:15. The down time gave me a chance to read all the NY Times stories.  Because I was taking BART to work, I was able to play until 7.  We got in some great games.  At work, things were busy busy busy...7 separate statements in one afternoon.  I took N Judah home and managed a 10-minute power nap before our guests came over, Patrick, Amy, Peaches and Patrick, Jr., for a nice dinner.  Alice made poke again.  She's really good at it.  They stayed until 9:30 or so, after which I went straight to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment