Day 1652

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Woke up early, around 5:15, and left Alice's for Oakland to begin what would end up being three days of deep cleaning.  I seem to do this every year or so, eliminating clutter, catching all the dust in all the corners of such a tiny little apartment.  No wonder I can't live in anything larger than 1,000 sq. ft.  Too much cleaning.  I'm amazing at how much time it takes to deep clean this place.

Neal, Karin, Ryan and Kara are heading to the Bay Area tomorrow, traveling along the coast, then spending a few days here in Oakland.  They're crashing at my place while I stay with Alice.  Should be fun!

I hit the cleaning hard from 6:30-3, then got ready for a doubles racquetball tournament in Walnut Creek.  I played with Ron and we went undefeated and took our A division.  We ended around 8, in time for me to make it for episode 2 of Game of Thrones.

Yolanda and little Rory showed up in the Finals, so it was a foregone conclusion who was going to take the trophy home.  We took it 11-6, 11-8.

Here's the trophy (Stained glass American flag, in honor of the Patriots Fundraiser that was happening during the tournament):


GOT did not disappoint.  I was anticipating some fireworks, and it delivered.

Home at 11.  Late for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment