Day 1646

Monday, July 17, 2017

Up at 4:35, racquetball this morning with Dorian, Steve and Cliff.  I was so sore and stiff this morning and sluggish the rest of the day.  Took bus B to SF through heavy traffic and arrived a little late, but little going on so it didn't matter much.  After organizing a pile of papers over the weekend, I found a whole bunch of ideas that had never materialized.  At least I wrote them down.  What I'd like to do is focus on each idea, then move on to the next one.  I know what I want to do with my La Stravaganza novel and like the album title (and concept) VivAri. 

Texted two of Gwen's friends, Debbie & Debbie, about Gwen's improved state.  It's so nice to have her back.  She has her bad days but nothing like six months ago when she wasn't herself at all. 

On Netflix there's this interesting documentary I'm halfway through:


It's really the story of billionaires gaming our judicial system at the expense of first amendment rights.  I wonder when regular people will one day wake up and realize billionaires own them?  Maybe never in this country.

Watching one of my favorite films of all time with Lisa and Sophie tonight:



No comments:

Post a Comment