Day 1639

Monday, July 10, 2017

Woke up way early -- 3:05 a.m. -- at Nicole's, already dressed on the couch.  I collected my things and left the house in darkness.  Winding through the back streets of Snowhomish, it took about 20 minutes or so to arrive at Highway 9.



Luckily, I was connected to Siri the entire time; otherwise, I might have taken a wrong turn.  From Highway 9, I took 520, then I-405 to Sea-Tac.  Pre-Check was a breeze and my first class seat on Alaska was a good decision on my part.  The flight back to Oakland was comfortable.

I arrived at work a little before 9.  The day wasn't too busy and I was sleepy.  I got a mocha in the afternoon to keep my eyes open.  I came home at 6, unpacked, took care of a few things, then drove to Alice's.  Tomorrow, she's being interviewed by an insurance agent connected to her disability and she'd like me to be there for that.  I crashed around 10:15 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment