Day 1520

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The endless movement is good for me but I feel like my butt’s being kicked hard today.  Started the day with our singles league and I was so exhausted after just three games. I ended up playing 6 and won 2, lost 4, which is not good.  I didn’t play too badly but everyone else played better.  I think this is my last singles league.  I don’t know. Movement’s good, but too much is too much.

 
Alice and I met Leo and Louanne for lunch at the Ferry Building.  It was so great fun hanging out with them like tourists at a fancy restaurant.  It took all my energy to make it through the afternoon.  Alice is still moving slowly and in pain from her 1/11 surgery.  Her body takes time to heal.  I worry that the pain she felt prior to her surgery is still there.  She hasn’t had any relief from her midsection pain in years. 

Went to dinner with Rhonda and Biff.  We actually exchanged Christmas gifts in March. That’s how tight the schedule’s been.  It’s non-stop.  I’m ready for down time, but it won’t be this weekend.  Kevin and Mike are coming to town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment