Day 1462

Monday, January 16, 2017

I think it may be time to buy a new laptop at Alice's house.  The Toshiba is slow and now performing well at all.  And now it's not working.  With laptops so cheap, it's a good time to upgrade.  Only problem is I have no time to do that.  I have a lot going on right now and it's only getting busier.  Next weekend is gone with my flight to Bellingham for Craig's memorial.  I haven't been home in days and my place is a bit scattered.

Spoke with Kevin today and he and Mike are visiting the Bay Area March 16-20.  Kristi, let's put together an East Bay action plan Saturday or Sunday!  That'll be a fun weekend.  I haven't met Mike yet.  I'm sure we'll get along as well as Kevin and Alice get along.  Alice and I will practice our cribbage.

We watched the new Victoria last night, and it's not nearly as good as Downton Abbey or The Crown.  The pacing is weird and I don't care for the lead, but perhaps the series will grown on me.  I actually fell asleep the final fifteen minutes (of course, it didn't help that the premiere was two hours, ending at 11 and I'm usually out by 9:45).  I'm such an old fuddy.



Arrived home at 9, unpacked, and went right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment