Day 1446

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Alice wrapped up her work projects by 2:30, but until then I spent a few hours with Margaret.  I had a coupon at Chipotle, so we had lunch there, then went to Starbuck's for coffee.  It was a great visit.  I headed to SF in the afternoon.  Alice bought live crab at Irving and we had it for dinner with Austin.  So delicious!  But messy.  After dinner, we watched the final three episodes of The Crown.  What a great series.  I'm so impressed with it.  The notes rang so right for me and the cast is slpendid.  It will do well come awards season.

I missed most of the build-up to the new year.  I fell asleep around 11, but woke up with five minutes to go.  Alice and I kissed, then I took a shower and went right to bed.  I'm so old!  I'm looking forward to 2017.  I'll never forgive those swing states over what they did to this country in 2016.  Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment