Day 1128

Monday, February 15, 2016

I was at Alice's all day today, refreshing my memory on MS Office, reading books on the difference between the various versions, 2007 vs. 2010 vs. 2013 vs. 2016.  They all have subtle differences and are completely different from 2003.  I took two online exams assessing my knowledge of Word and Outlook.  Tomorrow I do the same for Excel and PowerPoint.  I have an interview tomorrow for a law firm in Emeryville, which would work out well for me, being so close and near Varinsky Associates. 

I returned several books to the library and outlined all that I have left with La Stra.  I came home around 8 and ironed some shirts while watching an episode of Mad Men.  The final few episodes are now on Netflix.  Tomorrow will be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment