Day 1123

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Up at 4:30, racquetball, writing for an hour, work for a few hours, then home to revise until 7 or so.  I drafted section 2 of chapter 11.  I see light at the end of the tunnel and I'm starting to get excited about the completion of this book.  I really like it, especially the Vivaldi angle and the orphaned and abandoned girls Vivaldi wrote music for.  To me, that's the anchor of the story, embedded deep inside the novel's ocean floor.  It makes me happy.

Here's the Table of Contents to La Stravaganza:



 I still have a ways to go, but it's finally coming together.

I talked with Chris for an hour tonight, catching up on movies, politics, writing and life.  He's going to Mexico with two writers for a week at the end of February to wrap up the novel he's been writing since last year.  That last 10% is such a bitch to finish!

I watched the first two hours of Madoff, the ABC Miniseries staring Richard Dreyfuss.  So far I'm impressed.  Lots of good camera work and of course Richard Dreyfuss is fantastic.


Then there's the Funny or Die Trump the Art of the Deal starring Johnny Depp, a must-see spoof that's 50 minutes long and worth every second:  The Art of the Deal, the Movie


No comments:

Post a Comment