Day 931

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Up at 6:30 and wrote until 8:30, then got ready and had breakfast with Rossana at Lynn & Lou's.  We walked for an hour, catching up, then I came home and wrote for another two hours.  Jill and I Face Timed each other briefly and gave each other a pep talk.  We'll do this again tomorrow morning and perhaps throughout the week.  We tend to focus on where we aren't rather than where we are in relation to where we were.  It's another way of saying our default is more in the half-empty camp.  I did two loads of laundry and will do another tomorrow morning.  I worked on Chapter 6 and have it written out but now need to go over it one more time.  I like this chapter because it's an emotional roller coaster with Mindy's emotions all over the place when she visits her dad.  Hannah is a fun character who's so clear in my mind.  In the evening I folded laundry, watched the latest episode of Hannibal, wrote a little longer, than read until I fell asleep around 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment