Day 934

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Racquetball in the morning, then another day of writing from 8-8 with a few breaks in between.  I spent more time on 5 and started revisions to 6.  I have the last section of 5 to complete and a review of both chapters before sending them to Chris and continuing work on 7-9.



I watched half of Summertime in the afternoon, the 1955 David Lean film starring Katharine Hepburn, shot entirely in Venice.  I'm replacing it with Roman Holiday this as the second Italian film Mindy sees Friday night.

Today was a good day of writing.  I was focused and happy and the day flew by.  It wasn't until after 8 or so that I entered a bit of a funk.  I've had a few of those moments lately and they aren't helpful.  I talked with Alice before bed and fell fast asleep by 9:30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment