Day 743

Monday, January 26, 2015

A sluggish morning but still up at 4:45 and at the gym by 5.  Steve and I played two singles games to 15 then three doubles games so no Insanity today.  Tomorrow I play my first singles match of the year against Kirk at 5:15.  Should be a good one.

Created business cards this morning and sent them off to be printed through Vista print.  Easy and inexpensive!  

Worked at Varinsky from 10-2, then Wendel from 4-6.  So much to juggle and deal with right now.  I have about 10 days to prepare for my trip to New York.  I have email addresses of all the Bay Area attendees, so I'll probably meet a few of them Thursday night.  Should be lots of fun.

I took care of some writing tasks in the evening, but lacked energy around 8:30.  Cleaned up and prepared my gym bags for tomorrow's match with Kirk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment