Day 723

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I left Alice's at 4:35 and made it to the gym by 5:10.  I immediately climbed into the jacuzzi and warmed my body up for 10 minutes or so, then went up to the courts and practiced pinch and passing shots for 25 minutes.  I took my Insanity Fit Test in one of the squash courts and it wasn't as bad as I though it would be, having been away from the videos for over a year.  My numbers were close to where they were 18 months ago.  After the test, I took a shower and left the gym around 7.

At home, I spent the morning updating my finances, then went to work at Varinsky from 10-2:30, wrapping up our latest report and sending it out.  Back home, I cleaned up, read a few documents, put some book lists together and downloaded a couple of apps on my phone before getting into a short session on Dogs in the Fog.  I worked on the book until dinner, then spoke to Chris from 8-9.  We caught each other up on our holidays and planned to share new pages next week.  I was in bed by 9:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment