Day 722

Monday, January 5, 2015

Up at 4, gym at 5, 90 minutes of racquetball followed by 30 minutes of Insanity.  In order to increase my endurance, I'm firing up my old Insanity videos for two months to increase core strength and build my endurance as I prepare for our singles league this month.  I love these tapes and Shaun T.


I worked at Varinsky from 9-2 and Wendel from 3:30-6.  Alice and I bought switched cell phone plans this year.  We'd been using Page Plus for about two years, which was great at only $12 a month for 250 minutes and 250 texts, but the phones themselves were not great, so we switched things up with two iPhone 4 phones on eBay and Ting, which uses a tiered structure in their monthly fees.  My average monthly bill will be around $20.  Alice has had her phone for a couple of weeks now and the coverage has been good.  Page Plus was on the Verizon network and it was the best.  Ting is on the Sprint network, which has improved a million fold since the last time I used Sprint (about 15 years ago).  My iphone arrived today, so I drove over to Alice's after dinner and set it up.  It's nice to have an iphone again.  I haven't owned one since the original back in 2007. 

No comments:

Post a Comment