Day 617

Monday, September 22, 2014

I woke up at 5:30 in Brooklyn and packed, had breakfast, and caught my car service at 7:25.  It took about an hour to arrive at JFK.  My flight was at 10:25, so I had some time to relax and collect my thoughts.  No free internet at JFK, which is a drag.  The flight was on time and uneventful.  I read, wrote, watched episode 3 of Fargo, and slept for about 30 minutes.  We arrived at 2 and I had a sandwich before hopping on the shuttle to Park SFO.  Traffic coming home was crazy before the Bay Bridge.  I arrived home around 4 and had to get ready for my building meeting at my place about earthquake preparedness.  We all got together around 7 over Star Pizza and salad.  Everyone stayed until 9.  It was a good meeting.  I talked to Alice, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment