Day 600

Friday, September 5, 2014

I seriously cannot believe I've been writing on my own for 600 days.  That's just crazy.  The one thing I hadn't anticipated about 1,000 days of writing was how quickly time passes by.  Before I know it, 1,000 days will be behind me.  I feel a mad rush to finish.  Everything.  The problem is the ideas keep coming and there's no end to the madness.  It's all about time.  That's always been what life has been about, because there's so little of it in one lifetime.  Truly, 100 years is nothing and 1,000 days is a small blip.  Never more so than now.


I worked a little more than I wanted to today.  Up at 4:30, racquetball until 6:15, then writing until 11.  Varinsky from 12-3 and Wendel from 3:30-6.  Left for Alice's at 6:15 and reached Sunset at 7.  Austin was with us and we had sushi.  To bed at 10.  

No comments:

Post a Comment