Day 597

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A perfect writing day.  I wrote from 8-5:15, spending all day rewriting, revising, adding new scenes.  The time went so quickly.  This is what every writing day should look like.  At 6 I went to the club and played three hours of racquetball.  Jeff Auen was there with some new E-Force racquets.  The new racquets look and feel great.  I love the new colors.  It should be a good year for E-Force sales.

Tomorrow, I'm wrapping up the chapters I haven't edited yet, then going through the whole manuscript a couple of times before sending it out.  I can't wait to start my next book, a quick one called Confessions of a Hollywood Hound, Volume 1:  Dogs in the Fog, based on ideas I kicked around after spending a few days on the Dog with a Blog set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment